This page groups posts to help you find the topic you are looking for.
Posts with examples, will include suggested wording for your notes. After all, way to say in your note is the hardest part!
There are hundreds (maybe thousands) of examples through the site.
The most recent post can be found at the top of the blog.
How To Write Thank-You Notes
- How to get started with writing thank you notes
- How to write an awesome thank you note
- How to write a thank you note in 5 easy steps
- How to write 100 thank you notes without feeling overwhelmed
- 31 Generic thank-you note wording examples
- 9 Tips to Write a Better Thank You Note
People to Thank
Big Life Events
- Being grateful in a situation you do not like
- Silent gratitude isn’t much use to anyone
- We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives
- Make someone’s day with a handwritten thank you note
- Meaning to send a thank-you note but then not doing it…
- Thanks in all circumstances
- Encouraging Children To Write Thank You Notes (guest post on Jon Stolpe Streched)
- Write a handwritten thank you note to show your gratitude
- Write a thank you note because you were NOT entitled to the gift
- 3 more reasons to write a thank you note
- Reasons to write thank you notes – 31 Dayers Round up
- Addressing your own thank you note card at a shower
- This week in gratitude – what are you thankful for?
- I am thankful for spring flowers Acrosti
- The opportunities of life (Thank You Thursday series)
- Introducing Thank You Thursday posts
- Living out living life with gratitude
- 2014 Grateful list and my 2015 Motto and Goals
- Thankful for a beautiful fall day
- My First Thankful Thursday
- Practice Gratitude – More inspiration from a Chinese restaurant
- Thank you for everything you do for me note examples
Thank-You Note Tips
- The #1 tip to writing a great thank you note
- 20+ thank you note writing tips
- Wedding Thank You Note Tips
- 7 Tips for choosing the design of a thank you card
- 8 Tips for finding addresses for thank you notes
- Defeat 9 excuses for not writing thank you notes
- If you make a mistake in a thank you note should you start over?
- Be yourself when writing thank you notes
- Sentence completion exercises to write thank-you notes in own words
- Do you write a thank you note for a card?
- 8 ways to send a thank-you note
- 8 quick thank you note writing tips infographic
At Work/The Office
- Write an AWESOME thank you note for dinner
- Thank you note for post surgery/hospital stay meals (with examples)
- Do you write a thank you note for lunch?
- Thank You for the chocolate messages
- 29 Thank you for the cookies, cake, or pie example messages
- Thank you for the donuts messages
- 5 Reasons to try The Five Minute Journal
- Read A Simple Act of Gratitude to be inspired to write thank-you notes
- Send Out Cards Review (for those that won’t handwrite notes)
- Minted Review – Cost, process, customization, and the ideal customer
- Current Catalog Review
- A very easy and simple way to make a homemade thank-you note
- You borrowed a car, return it with a thank you note!
- The Power of Being Thankful – Joyce Meyer
- We can’t thank you enough – What???
- Kicking off the 31 days of writing challenge
- 5 reasons to add stickers to your envelopes
- Should you include a P.S. on the back of a thank-you note envelope?
- Thank your the information
- Thank you for response email
- Thank you for the help
- 51 Thank you memes
- Thank you for the advice
- 30 Thank you for letting me borrow examples
- 23 Thank you for the encouragement or support examples messages
- Thank You for the Feedback Email (or note) Examples
- 25 Thank you for visiting note examples
- 23 Thanks for having me or us over examples
- Thank You for Your Patience Note Examples
- Eating and family go together – a thank you note from Mom
- Dear Sister, Thanks for the free yard work!
- How a visioning exercise led to hot breakfast everyday
- Why I stopped taking a gratitude photo every day
- Thankful for Tradition – Sunday Lunch at Mom’s
- Homemade Cards from Barbara
- Making chicken pot pies when you should be writing a blog post
- Eat Out Often Enjoy Life
- The story of choosing Tons of Thanks
- The predicament of the mini crock-pot
- Awkward Blunder: Sending two thank you notes for the same gift