Accountants and bookkeepers both help manage finances but perform different functions.
Sending your accountant or bookkeeper a gift or thank-you note will let them know how much you appreciate them!
Also, if they are working at a place with other accountants and bookkeepers, your gift has the potential to make them stand out to the boss. The boss may think they really helped out the customer and the customer appreciated it enough to send a gift. What a great compliment!
Ideas to Thank Your Accountant or Bookkeeper
- Order pizza for them on or near tax day, which is usually April 15 in the United States. This is their busy season where they are often working long hours.
- Send brownies, cookies or a fruit basket. You may choose to bless the entire accounting department with a large basket that it can be shared.
- Accountants are often called “bean counters”. If you know your accountant likes jelly beans, sending them some is a cute way of saying thanks as well.
- A gift card to their favorite coffee place.
- A handwritten thank you note can be included with the gifts mentioned or sent instead of a gift. They may appreciate your words more than a physical gift!
Accountant Thank You Note Messages Examples
You can use these thank you messages to write a handwritten letter or email for your accountant. You could include a complete in your note too.
#1 Thank you for being diligent with the record keeping. I am very happy and relieved that you found the receipt I misplaced. I appreciate all the time you spend keeping the books balanced. It makes things go much smoother at tax time.
#2 I am very grateful for the extra time you spent running the financial reports this week. We were able to identify several areas where we can save costs because of your efforts. Your time was well spent.
#3 I am so excited to have you as my CPA! All the stress had at tax time when I was doing the work myself is gone. You are a blessing. I am thankful to have you as part of my team.
#4 Thank you for your hard work all year. I appreciate you for handling all of my tax needs.
#5 I hope you like jelly beans! You are my favorite bean counter and I appreciate all that you do to keep the finances in order. I take comfort knowing that you are in charge of the books. I hope tax time goes well for you!
#6 You have been a joy to work with as my bookkeeper. I am amazed at how quickly you are able to categorize the payments and run the weekly reports. Thank you for being awesome!
#7 What a year it has been! You have done a wonderful job keeping track of all the receipts. I am grateful for how organized you are! I also appreciate your accuracy.
#8 Thank you for preparing my taxes. I know we can always count on you to file an accurate tax return.
#9 I’m very grateful for your services. Your the best accountant I’ve worked with. I appreciate you for dealing with the complexity of my tax situation.
#10 Thanks for be my awesome tax preparer. I’m so happy that I can drop off my paperwork and in a few weeks my return is ready to file. Thank you for taking away my stress around filing taxes.
You may also like: