Looking to print thank you cards from the convenience of your home?
All cards were designed by Heidi, who writes the content for this site.
These thank you cards can be printed as many times as desired.
The inside of the card is blank, and you will need to write a thank you message. The wording for what to say is usually the hardest part of writing a thank you note. If you are stuck on what to say, browse the examples (listed by topic) for inspiration.
The printable thank you cards are a digital download of a PDF File with the card. You can download and then print as many times as you’d like.
Once each card is printed, it will need to be cut out and folded, making a card that is about 7 x 5 inches.
Notes about printing
The print quality will depend on your printer. A better printer results in a better card.
Also, the color may vary from what is shown below based on your printer ink and printer.
If you want the card to feel like a regular paper card, you’ll want to use card stock or a heavier paper weight than standard regular computer paper.
- Click on the image for the card to download the PDF file.
- Open the PDF file – you could use the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- Print the thank you card and then cut it out using the black lines as a guide.
- You can use scissors or for super straight edges, use a paper cutter.
- Fold the card in half. The inside of the card will be blank.
- Write a thank you message inside the card.
- Put it into an envelope, and then mail it or hand-deliver it. Envelopes are NOT included.
- A7 envelopes will work for these 7 x 5″ cards (there are lots of choices on Amazon – affiliate link).
Flower Thank You Card Printables
There are 5 flower-themed thank cards in this section.
If you like all 5 cards, you can download them all in 1 PDF file with 5 pages by choosing the last option in this section.
Thank you for looking at my cards!
If you need wording help for the thank you message in the card, review the list of examples here.