Tons of Thanks aims to help people write the best thank-you message possible for any situation where a person wants to show appreciation in words.
With modern technology, in addition to handwritten thank-you cards, thank-you messages can be sent in emails, text messages, and social media apps.
In adulthood, there are many reasons to express gratitude in words. Tons of Thanks understand that people need help wording thank-you messages or emails.
Thousands of examples are provided for many situations as the wording will change depending on who and what you are saying thank you for. Thanking your boss for a raise requires different wording than thanking your grandma for a wedding gift.
We’ve expanded to write about family and career topics and create safe-for-work funny memes.
As Seen On
- The Good Men Project: Men Can Stand Out By Writing Thank You Notes
- Up Journey: How to Write a Goodbye Email to Coworkers
- 48 Days: Thanking Customers with a Personal Touch
- Jon Stolpe Stretched: Encouraging Children to Write Thank-You Notes
- Wealth of Geeks: Top 5 Opportunities To Write Meaningful Thank You Notes at Work
- MSN: Tons of Thanks Profile
- Business Insider: Leaving my IBM Job to Write Thank You Notes
- Starter Story: I Run A Thank-You Notes Website
- Shondaland: How To Write an Impactful Thank You Card
Tons of Thanks
1416 S. Main St. Ste 220 #105
Adrian, MI 49221